Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Design for Valentine Day





Hi, guys!! two days of January will end .. and happy new month.. hi february! February can sometimes regarded as the full moon with love and affection especially right on 14 February .. valentine's day! in fact, there are several kinds of opinions and thoughts about the day. and assorted also to everyone who responded to things like that. but for myself .. just so simple! makes some interesting ideas for valentine day .. and can be poured through the ideas in art, even I would sahring plan to all of you here through of photography, and drawing. one of them on this time I will share some design that I created by myself. and certainly inspired by an internet networking site! here we go //




oh ya, i inspired by vector stock.. 



nah ok guys thats all. see you in next post about my draw and conceptual photography on next month!  for "ValDay" :)! hope all have lovely days.

find me: TWITTER // TUMBLR // DEVIANTART