Sunday, February 2, 2014

Breakfast


My favorite Time ever when holidays coming up! who not want to got a holiday? ok guys, i love when morning comes in saturday and sunday. why? because i can choose my breakfast menu self, and like a cereal with choco milk or some biscuits and cookies. In many times i'm really like 'Snackit' snack, or Chococrunch or simba product.. combine with Ultra milk (choco taste) when it be together.. thats really yum yum breakfast. Of course, i'm never forget to took picts before i ate it hehe, with my (phone only) i used my iphone 5 to took thats all picts for my post now.. and editted with iphone app, then i post it all here. The result is really brilliant! its look a like SLR result for my photographs. Just do anything can make you joy in your daily morning, because if you start t with good things your day will be better than yesterday, believe it! Don't forget to always breakfast before you doing your activity.. healthy is number one!! yay. Hope you have a great day people.

all picts taken with Iphone 5 and editted with Iphone App