Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Kenpark // Explore Surabaya - Grid photos


Finally i can make a new post again, how about your day so far? Nowdays.. i just did some last photoshoot with my good friends. The location in Kenpark, Surabaya. There you can find beautiful spot to have good picture of you. Anyway i just used my mobile photography and editted with VSCO, if you have instagram account, and if you visit at Surabaya don't forget to hastag your pict #exploresurabaya who know your pic will feature in explore surabaya account. Just really had amazing vibe in my last week. Here's some my shoot on grid View. Can't to be more excited share it on My personal IG, you can also find me (at) nodjengs, Ok guys hope you all have blessing day as well. Last, it's my favorite Craig David Songs, you can hear it now here xoxo