Saturday, March 8, 2014

Where You Belong // vsco featured


March march!! Last day me and my friends went to A park on my city. actually everyone need peaceful place to get relax soul. In here, you will get that. Its not about where are you come from, but its about how can you make nothing be something. I just shoot with my iPhone, i used iphone 5 for this one photoshoot. And i remix editted with PS and VSCOCAM. Really happy be featured at VSCO Indonesia colab. Thank you! 

I come from Surabaya, Indonesia. Actually my town is just only town. but on my eyes, in every place always any beautiful side of it. That's why i want to shoot everything i see in every way i do. And show it, my town is beautiful too. Guys, isn't need beautiful place to make it more looking special. Where's the beauty from? from your attitude, and all of yours. Happy saturday! My vsco updates photos will on the post todayy! yay. x