Sunday, March 2, 2014

Grid My Sunday!


Sunday sunday! who don't love about weekend time? i think everyone will waiting that day! Beautiful sunrise comin out and i saw it from my balcon house, its really good start. Woke up, did breakfast, listen my favorite music on my phone playlist, saw vsco grid inspiration, and editted some photos for my blog post today. No days beautiful like today, always be wonderful. Here picts i lately i have been.. more on my VSCO 


1) Last Saturday.. wrote on my note! its new month.
2) Hello! saturday is the best day!
3) Last pict on my vsco account, i found this tree and i think its good one.
4) Best fast shoot from my bus when me and my mum went to somewhere.
5) Hello march design text
6) Lovely text if you wake up from your bed, holla!
7) She's Lasaufanna, love this shoot of her x
8) My new Friend, say hi to Kenzo
9) Clearly sky and so peaceful place, its great for you if you want do photoshoot in outdoor place

 Just do what you love in everyday you spending. Its march, the days go away so fast.. holiday coming and i just can't wait to show more adventures pict with you all here. some fav playlist in my sunday.. nothin just in love with slow music as always.