Friday, July 27, 2012

My wonderfull ..

Fridayyy! yayay finally. hello everyone.. im back to post mm.. now the theme is my self potrait, with the simple shoot and little bit touch of editing. just so easy and i'll show it to you guys, but before i wanna share about my campaign about my blog, with tosca color and do u believe im just make it with photoscape not with photoshot hehe, i donno i like ps if we change tone of picts. its many adorable tone will you get..


and this the poster of my blog, mm.... i make it in the idk, i dont have a daily to doing great inside, so my imagination inspire about pastel and soo yaaa i make this, and the last pict is about my re-touch about my second pict in the top. and im edit it with ps, more light.


hmm.. this pict im mix with the galaxy photos, american flag, and with the light from ps are. just flatten image and done. whatever u will make creative with your shoot:) hope u all have great friday!