Friday, November 23, 2012

Lately..

Hello everyone, how about you on this friday? november busy. how you too? today I want to share some photos I took a few days ago, I packed a few photos with the best I could. hope you like guys..


this is i'm did and get of lately...


notes:

1) hey, say hi to omen, thats cat had two different names.. omen and ciko, which better one? haha. but thats cat not mine.
2) lazy times on my balcony home.. peace up!
3) branches and twigs and all the elements of sunset on my balcony home. sweet are? thats so awesome feels.
4) view white and black from my balcony home.. 
5) my shoot mathed with the editted from ps and make it sure with the inspire texts. i shoot the background on balcony again..
6) BRANCHES!! FALL BYE. <3

and i hope you have amazing friday and tomorrow guys xx.

find me: TWITTER // TUMBLR // DEVIANTART